June 29, 2011

Lindsay & Andy: Engagement!!!!!

So it's been a few days since my last post.... Been a busy girl, working 4 jobs starts to catch up to you... and when my best friend, Lauren, is home from her work of traveling the world with Disney on Ice, my life becomes a bit distracting, haha...but I love it and I love my life! Dropped her off to travel more of the world the other day, sad- have a blast Lauren, xo.... and have the evening off from all jobs, but enough blah blah, no one cares about my life lol...

Here are a few of my favorites from Lindsay & Andy's Engagement Shoot from the Minute Man National Historical Park, in Concord Mass from Sunday night.
The day was beautiful, the rain has finally stopped, and hopefully we can enjoy summer now!!
Enjoy the few pictures here, more to come soon!!!
Off to enjoy my boyfriends birthday with some friends for the evening!! Happy Birthday Dan!!

Enjoy fellow readers, if there are any!! =]
-Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment