October 16, 2011

Alyssa, 8 months. How Beautiful is she!?

So this morning, I photographed Alyssa at a park in Abington... & Apparently the park that I have been calling Ames Nowell for years isn't actually Ames Nowell.... So I'm not sure where we were but it worked out anyways! Opps!! haha.

But Alyssa was awesome, we got some great photos and even ate a few pine needles and a little dirt!
She is a beautiful baby, & her parents should think about putting her into modeling.. she was amazing to work with.  Kids like her make my job so fun and easy! I love it!!
ok well enough chatter, off to my second shoot of the day, but here are a few of my favorites; quick edit for you, because I was so excited to share!!!

=]











4 comments:

  1. Love Alyssa and her awesome parents!! Great job Nicole! Looking forward to getting Jack and Molly done : ) Ann P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choo cuteeeeeeeee kid!!! Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent shots and wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete