November 27, 2011

Rylie Madison Day is here!

Friday, November 25, 2011 Rylie Madison Day was born!
She arrived at 2:33pm at 7 lbs. 1 oz, & 20.5 inches long!

Baby Ry, Mama Shauna and Daddy Matthew are all doing awesome.
They ventured home today and are all loving life.

I'm such a proud Auntie already..
It's amazing what a baby can make you feel...
With no hair, no teeth, sleeping, eating and crying... She makes me complete.
It's the craziest feeling... I never knew how fast you could fall in love.
It was instant & as soon as I saw those blue eyes I lost it; tears of joy!
I'm tearing up again thinking of her. She's so beautiful.

Needless to say, there will be a million photos of Baby Ry on here.
I hope you all enjoy them. And enjoy all the photos I post.

Every child is a true blessing, and I can honestly say I have never loved anyone more.
Sorry Quinn, it's a different kind of love, hopefully someday in the future (far future lol) we can experience!

Rylie- know that I will do anything for you, and will always be here for you- no matter what. I don't just wanna be your aunt. I want to be your best friend. I want you to have amazing memories with me- Just like I do with my aunties! I love you so much baby girl. kisses!

Enjoy this beauty everyone! She's perfect!

Congrats Matthew and Shauna- so proud of you guys, she's perfect. love you!

Day 1:



Day 2:





 Rylie next to Daddy's hand!
Ry's little (big) feet!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole you are so talented with your photography and your words. Rylie is so lucky to have you as a aunt just as much as I am lucky to have you as my niece. I remember feeling the same feelings the day you were born and you have grown into an amazing woman . Thank you for all MY wonderful memories you have given me . I love you very much , Love Aunty Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty Pam I just cried again! Love you too. Thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete