October 4, 2012

Bobby turns 2!

Hello! What another sleepy day... Need some vitamin D, maybe I'll go tanning? That's the same right? Ya, sure.
Well here are a few photos of Bobby that will for sure brighten your day!
My little friend turned 2 this past weekend! He is more than a handful, I had fun chasing him around and trying to get him to sit still, which he did not do, once! haha
He was too busy moving the chair and playing with the balloons... Which was good, we got some fun/funny images out of him, Definitely capturing his personality.
I couldn't stop laughing, he kept referring to himself in the 3rd person,
"Bobby go", "Bobby do", "Bobby Smile", "Bobby balloon", "Bobby chair", "Bobby jump".....
Too cute! It's amazing what comes out of a 2 year olds mouth and what their brain puts together!
ok, here are my favorites!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Bobby! Love you!
-Cole


 







 






No comments:

Post a Comment