January 30, 2013

Ava and her little sister Alivia!


Hi everyone, It's been a while! My "office" has been "out of order", we are redoing the downstairs of our house, due to flooding.... So needless to say everything is everywhere! But before I got too far behind on editing I had to pull out my computer and hard drives to get going!
Thanks for your cooperation and patience while waiting for previews!

Anyways! 

Last week I had the honer of photographing Ava, and her newborn little sister Alivia! 
As always I had fun with Ava, this was our third session together and she is finally warming up to me! haha! Thanks mom and dad for your patience with the girls! They did great! 2 weeks and 20 months are crazy to get in the same image! But we did it! Enough chat, here are a few of my favorites from our session!
Thanks guys for having me photograph your girls in such a special time in your lives! Can't wait for our family portrait this summer!
xoxo NLP










No comments:

Post a Comment