August 8, 2013

Cailey's Sunflower Senior Session

Hi there- Ok so I may get a bit emotional for this one.. Cailey's senior session was the other night and we ventured to this beautiful sunflower farm in Berkley... hoping they would let us use their land.. thankful enough, they did! I am so grateful for this family letting us use their yard because these photos came out awesome! I am in love with this session.... So no that is not the emotional part.. I am emotional because I have known Cailey since she was about 5 years old... maybe even before! And now I am photographing her high school senior yearbook photos... what! Am I really 24 years old!? Crazy!!! 
But seriously, Cailey I hope you have the best  year possible and don't blink too fast because it will be here and gone before you know it!

Ok, enough is enough Nicole--- Here are my favorites from my session with Cails! 

xoxo love ya
Nicole




 





 

 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment