August 25, 2011

Best Friends go to high school!

So--Yesterday I ventured to Nantasket Beach in Hull with Lindsay, Meghan, Kayla, Kayla, Becca & Mikayla for their friend photoshoot!
They were all wearing awesome floral skirts, none of which were the same- even better!
They all looked so cute! All of these girls are going to be Freshman in high school, Blue Hills and Avon High... Yes, I said freshman...
So we decided that we are going to do this shoot once a year through high school, each season!
One: It would be awesome to see them change over the next 4 years.
Two: How cool would that be? Once a year, do a season a year! So cool!!
Three: Girls I hope we really do do this!
These next 4 years are going to be the 4 of the best years of your lives, and I hope you always stay best friends. Even though you are splitting up between two schools, stay close.
I always used to love this quote:
 "You don't go to school to find your husband, you go to find your bridesmaids."
Seems like you guys have already found each other.
Don't let anything change that!!
Always remain friends... =]

Ok enough sobbing for me.. I wish I could do it all over again... 
Although I do love where it has brought me. Wouldn't change it for the world.

So nice to meet you girls, keep in touch... Hopefully I'll see you before next fall <3
Enjoy the few previews -Nicole









Enjoy girls, Have an awesome freshman year!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment