August 2, 2011

Dante's Senior Session

So yesterday- Monday, after a busy busy weekend... (which is every day/weekend in the life of me!) I shot Dante's Senior Pictures at Holbrook High School's Football Field/Track. This is where Dante has spent most of his life. On the fields. Whether it's been baseball, football, track, kickball, manhunt, basketball, golf, hockey- you name it..
Ok he doesn't play all of those, but I'm sure he has at one point in his life.
Dante is my brothers best friend. He's been around for as long as I can remember, I've seen him grow up to a handsome young man. And I cannot believe him and my brother are finally seniors in high school.
Kinda makes me sad, almost want to cry. (mostly because I feel old)...

Ok enough of an emotions, I promise.
And last post of the day, going to go enjoy the summer rain!
Enjoy! -Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment