August 28, 2012

Vala's Senior Session!

Last night I photographed Val at the Endicott Estate in Dedham.  The sun light was perfect, made for beautiful summer light. Love it, so sad summer is almost 2012 is almost over, feels like it just started.... time does fly. I also realized that when Erin, Val's Mom, emailed me to photograph her senior session! I was excited of course, but shocked that she was already a senior in high school! Crazy!
Ok well here are a few of my favorites from last nights shoot, Thanks Erin for assisting and having me photograph your daughter during this special time!! Hope I caught her "timeless" image as you called it!!
Enjoy!!
& Vala; have an amazing year! Soak it all in, graduation will be here before you know it!
-NL











I love getting the funny faces! =]





No comments:

Post a Comment