September 5, 2012

Emily's Senior Session!

Last Friday I started out my day with an awesome senior portrait session at Duxbury Beach... It was a very bright morning, even at 8am. But we got some awesome photos out of the early sun! I was so excited when I realized that I was photographing Emily, I have known her since she was about 5 playing baseball with the boys in my backyard with our brothers. I cannot believe she is a high school senior, talk about feeling old... I have been saying that a lot lately I feel like... 23 is far from old! I should say privileged to have seen these lovely Holbrook kids grow up! Emily- you have grown up into a beautiful woman, best of luck this year with your final year of high school!! Enjoy your preview!! -Nicole
















No comments:

Post a Comment