April 22, 2013

Lacey & Eric 4/13/13 -Boston Wedding Photographer-

Good Afternoon friends-
So you may have seen a few previews of Eric and Lacey that I have posted over the past week... And you have to agree with me when I say, These two are perfect together. I can say that having meet them 3 times, They are so beautiful and perfectly in love. I had a blast photographing you both, it makes any photographers job a million times easier when you don't even have to pose your bride and groom. Natural love and comfort is amazing. 
Thank you both so much for having me be a part of your special day! I am so happy for both of you. Thank you for bringing tears to my eyes while saying your vows. And Lacey, your big, loud, "I DO" was awesome!

Ok enough I know, here are a few of my favorites from Lacey and Eric's ceremony and group photos.
Enjoy everyone!

xoxo
Nicole





        

 



















 





 





 









No comments:

Post a Comment