September 11, 2012

Happy 25th Anniversary to my Parents!

So September 1st me, my sister and brother threw our parents a surprise 25th anniversary party!! Though it was not much of a surprise, they knew it was happening but didn't know when or where.... well they did know where it was going to be until a week before our basement flooded and we tore up all the floors... but that didn't stop us! Party still went on!
here are a few pictures from the day!


Thank you to all our family and parents friends who helped the 3 of us pull this off!!
Happy Anniversary, Have fun in California!! =]
Love you!

Hope you had a lovely day at the beach before you came home to your party!!

ps. mom don't kill me for posting you on here in your beach cover up! =]

From their wedding shower!





 SURPRISE!
Champagne favors from their wedding shower, 25 years ago!
My aunt had them stored away, she then informed us, "I'm not a horder!"

old photos, not sure if you can see!

Poppin' Champagne






No comments:

Post a Comment