September 11, 2012

Introducing Michael Scott Eshner Jr.!

Michael Scott Eshner Jr.
9-5-12
8 lbs. 6oz. 21 inches 12:43pm

I am very excited for Michael to make his debut on my blog!

Michael was born September 5th 2012. I thought it was appropriate to blog him today, September 11th, as today was Sammy's due date!

Sammy, Mike and Kylee- I want to help you all welcome your newest addition to the family!!
Kylee-you are already an awesome big sister! She told us the other day that, "I'm obsessed with him!"...
Here are a few pictures from when I visited in the hospital last week.
His first official photoshoot is tomorrow, I cannot wait!
See you in the morning Mikey!
Congrats to one of my best friends, Sammy, and the rest of her and her husbands families! Love you guys!




love this <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Kylee, baby Mikey is so lucky to have you as his big sis!




No comments:

Post a Comment